Saturday, January 1, 2011

Count down 2011 =)

Good morning everyone!!!
Now is 6 am ler~~~ wuahaha
I just come back from clubbling~~~ Yuhooo
I was very enjoy~~~
Saw my darling friends in the club~~~
Really miss you all... and love you~~~
You all very crazy!!! shake and shake and shake!!!

This is the first time i dance on the DJ stage!!!
Cool Man!!!

In the year 2011... Is a brand new year for me~~~
And i already 24 years old!!! Sad man~~~

I wish my mama will pretty and healty always~
I wish my crazy gangs always have fun!!! WITH me!!! dun forget me even i have bf =( haha
I wish my gor gor will become a handsome baba~~~
I wish uncle can earn more money buy I phone 4 for me~~~ hiaks hiaks~~~
I wish my biii Qing forever can forgive me~~~ haha...

and biii very sorry~~~ i always emo.... mind ur passed... made u feel sad....disappointed...
Biii sorry... can u dun give up me...
Hope i can forget it very soon...
tolong tolong~~~ 迁就一下下~~~
=D Loves~~~=)


And Orange hope she can pass ACCA level 2 in 2011.... and become a super rich girl!!!

SGD 4,000 Income Orange is coming lah~~~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment