Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Anytime i can fall in LOVES...

Now i can understand what is the meaning of LOVES...
For LOVE i have my own theories...
YA!!! LOVE is not like study...
How can treated LOVE as STUDY????

LOVES is....
Put in some effort...
Put in some Honey made it sweet...
Put in some Air let him can breath...
Put in some Caring made it warm...
Put in some ....
What he needs.... Let him/her can hold you..hug you when he need....

Now i just can understand... LOVE cant look at his pass...

I learn to closed my eyes....Dun see which i dun want to know...
Yea! should be like this...!!! =)
I feel better now... Thankiew... =)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

12 days to go...!!! Exam is coming soon....
Just finish my revision...=(
Now is already 2am...
Should i say GOOD MORNING????or GOOD NIGHT???hahasss =D

ORANGE WORLD need a hug to sleep...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment