Sunday, November 28, 2010

OUR FIRST MONTH =)

One months have 30 days...

I love a boy name EnQing 30 days...( atually is not..hahasss)
I want create many suprises....FOR HIM...
I want bring him a hapiness life....
I want made him feel this world is wonderful...
I want let him know What is the meaning of LOVE...

I'm not a ramantic girlfriend....
I'm not a caring girlfriend...
I'm not a sweet girlfriend...
I'm not a pretty girlfriend...

I just want be the warmest person in your life...
I just want be the girl who can give you fully support...
I just want be the girl who can hold your hand... Hug you...Kiss you...


Today is our first month... hehesss...
I brought u a little toy...a little table flower... CUPCAKES....
I want give you a suprises....
I want made today be a special day...
But i FAIL....hahasss...
I love the cupcakes super cute...
But today no have photo taking... bcaz my little S90 cam at my mei mei there ='(
Cant show any photo...SAD ~~~ ='(

But... I saw his smilling face.... ENOUGH ler =D

Biii...No need feel sorry to me...
This is the one i can give you...
And Loves is share and care...
We must learn to cherish each other...
(●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃)
/█\♥/█\   I want hold you tight...

Tonight ORANGE WORLD feel  LOVE.... IS FULL ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment